French and Saunders: Monarch of the Glum

Just in case you haven't seen this... The following was lifted directly from my Outlander blog: My Outlander Purgatory.  It's not stealing if you're stealing from yourself. ;)

SPOILER ALERT:  Do not watch unless you have watched 4 seasons of Monarch of the Glen. 

I was the BIGGEST fan of Absolutely Fabulous back in the 90s and canna love Jennifer Saunders any more than I already do.  So you can imagine how beyond hysterical I find this parody of Monarch of the Glen - complete with Alasdair Mackenzie playing Archie.  I don't know who is funnier, Molly or Duncan.  Thank you SO MUCH to Jennifer J. for posting this!

1 comment:

  1. I can't look at Duncan the same way anymore - this guy in the video did such a good job mimicking him. Now when I watch an episode I keep expecting him to go cartwheeling out of a room! lol

    ReplyDelete